Capital One Quicksilver Credit Card
Card holders who transfer a balance to the Capital One Quicksilver card can enjoy a long 15-month promotional period and a strong cash-back payment program.
- After the opening of the account in 3 months 500 TL after shopping 150 US Dollar
- Earn unlimited 1.5% cash on every purchase, every day
- A one-time $ 150 cash bonus after a $ 500 purchase within 3 months of opening the account
- Earn unlimited 1.5% on every purchase, every day
- There is no returning category or register to win cash prizes; In addition, the refund does not expire during the lifetime of the account and there is no limit to how much you can earn.
- 0% intro APR for purchases over 15 months; After that, 14.74% -24.74% variable APR
- APR at 0% on balance transfers over 15 months; Thereafter, 14.74% -24.74% of the variable APR; 3% charge over the amounts transferred in the first 15 months
- Do not pay annual fees or foreign transaction fees
Other Important Features
- Free credit rating tracking with CreditWise, no external transaction fee, purchase security, roadside assistance, baggage insurance, travel improvements and savings, VIP access to events
- Quicksilver Cash Rewards is easy to use and there is no limit to winning or reimbursement. You can spend money on anything and use points for check or extract credits. You will always earn 1.5 percent cash for any fee. If you hate watching the quarterly bonus categories and want to sacrifice here and a few dollars for simplicity, you’ll love Quicksilver from Capital One.
- Of course you have to trade. When you use the right time at the right time, you can earn significantly higher prizes with some cash or scorecards. However, if you only want a cash back credit card that allows you to accumulate important rewards without having to open a spreadsheet every time you purchase, Quicksilver is for you.
Simple and stable
While there are credit cards with up to 5 percent cash repayments in the rotating categories, taking advantage of these offers often requires jumping through hoops. You must make sure you activate the bonus, use different credit cards for different purchases, and not reach the limit where your bonus rate drops to 1 percent. In addition, there is usually an annual fee. Although these cards are a great way to make money by buying something you still need, Quicksilver offers an attractive and easy alternative to paying more than most award cards.
Extra large one-time bonus
Quicksilver Cash Rewards is currently earning $ 150 for the card and spending $ 500 on the first 3 months. The number of cards offering a flat 1.5 cash payback rate has increased recently, with a small number of such bonuses being offered.
Above the big jackpot, Quicksilver also makes it simple and trouble-free to use your prizes. You may pay back any time at any time. You can also choose to have your rewards automatically reflected in your account and sent to you as a check.
Why take the Capital One Quicksilver card?
- You prefer a cash money card that offers a higher reward rate and a large sign-up bonus than the standard fee.
- You want cash prizes that are simple to win and use.
Use of Capital One Quicksilver card
- Store it in your wallet and use it to pay for everything.
- If you want to use the 0 percent balance balance offer, do not use Quicksilver as a credit card from Capital One; you can get new debts instead of old payments.