- 1 Capital One Venture Rewards Credit Card
- 1.1 Login Bonus
- 1.2 Award Rates
- 1.3 Important
- 1.4 Other Important Features
- 1.5 Why take the Capital One Venture Rewards Credit card?
- 1.6 Use of the Capital One Venture Rewards card
Capital One Venture Rewards Credit Card
This is a flexible prize card with a high reward rate and valuable advantages for frequent travelers.
$ 3,000 in 3 months after opening the account 50,000 miles when you shop
Earn 10X miles to thousands of hotels; Learn more at hotels.com/venture
Earn 2X miles each day, every day
- Enjoy a one-off bonus of 50,000 miles after spending $ 3,000 in 3 months from the account opening, equal to $ 500 per trip
- Earn 2X miles every day, every day. Earn 10X miles on thousands of plus hotels; Learn more at hotels.com/venture
- CNBC, ‘Best Travel Card’ by 2018
- Get US $ 100 application fee credits for Global Login or TSA Pre✓®
- Fly with any airline; no dimming date
- Miles does not time out for the life of the account and there is no limit to how many people can win.
- No foreign transaction fee
- $ 0 intro annual fee for the first year; After that, $ 95
Other Important Features
No foreign transaction fee; Visa Signature benefits include $ 250,000 travel accident insurance, travel discounts and upgrades
Some cardholders enjoy good pressure to understand the opportunities to add some value to their reward points. The others don’t have time. If you have a card that craps occasionally and loathe to go to a maze of dimming dates, Capital One Venture Rewards credit card is a card for you. Capital One offers a simple, simple reward program that aims to bring together the best of everything: convenience, flexibility and a good overall reward rate.
High awards on the board
With two miles for each dollar on spending, the Venture Reward card has one of the best overall prize rates on the market. The card also offers a one-time bonus of 50,000 miles – one of the most generous bonuses available. High return on travel rewards – an average of 1 cents on average – indicates that you can go up to $ 500 to cover the spending threshold within three months of approval.
Hotels.com 10x Miles
To book a hotel, cardholders using Hotels.com have a way to earn extra miles at the top of the usual 2-mile win rate. If you make a reservation and pay for a room via the new Hotels.com Venture portal, you will earn 10 miles per dollar. This bonus rate is unlimited and applies to all bookings you have made through the portal until 31 January 2020. Hotels.com offers a competitive pricing list, including hotel chains, major hotel chains, boutiques, apartments and more.
If you are a frequent traveler, you can use this help to raise your winnings to a level higher than 2 miles per dollar of the card. And if you join the Hotels.com loyalty program, you can also take advantage of this program, which gives you a free night after every 10 nights you collect on the site.
Flexible payment options
What really distinguishes the Enterprise Reward card is the flexibility of salvation. There is no expiration date, mile limit or deduction date. You can also book airlines and hotels on external web sites and make purchases for extracts. This gives you the freedom to travel regardless of your brand, no matter when, and even allows you to take advantage of external promotions. As a unique feature, there is no minimum value for travel purchases. You can use a plane ticket for as little as a mile.
Designed primarily for frequent travelers
One of the negative aspects of the card is the low rate of return in award categories other than travel. Cash back, in particular, offers only 0.5 cents per mile. The simplicity of the program can also be a disadvantage – it does not contain rotating categories and is a simple value on the shaft, it is difficult to obtain extra value from your shaft.
The card comes with a wide variety of travel advantages. There is no international transaction fee and includes Visa Signature benefits such as card, travel insurance, discounts and improvements. Combining all of this with a high reward rate and a high return on travel rewards, the Capital One Venture Rewards card is a valuable card for frequent travelers.
Why take the Capital One Venture Rewards Credit card?
- You want a simple, simple reward program with a few restrictions.
- You will have to pay enough credit to your credit card to compensate for the annual fee (more than $ 3,000 / year).
- You are a frequent traveler, especially an international traveler, who will enjoy the frequent travels and the absence of a foreign transaction fee.
- You prefer a wide variety of hotel and airline options and you are not connected to a particular brand.
Use of the Capital One Venture Rewards card
- Stick to your mileage for travel rewards with the highest value. Other award categories have a much lower value. Refunds and gift cards are half the travel prizes.
- You can use your travel purchases (including hotels and other travel expenses) for an expression credit.
- You can also get extra value by using your mile for special travel deals on the Capital One’s rewards website.
- Earn 10 miles per year for hotel bookings and hotel reservations and get free nights with the Hotels.com loyalty program.