- 1 Capital One VentureOne Rewards Credit Card
- 2 Capital One VentureOne Rewards Credit Card review
- 2.1 Pros
- 2.2 cons
- 2.3 Other Key Features
- 2.4 APR is far from spectacular
- 2.5 Great one-time bonus
- 2.6 Hotels.com 10x km
- 2.7 No foreign transaction fees
- 2.8 More forgiveness in fines
- 2.9 Why take the VentureOne card?
- 2.10 How to use the VentureOne card
Capital One VentureOne Rewards Credit Card
Capital One VentureOne Credit card is a good choice for card holders who are willing to fund the award, but don’t want to deal with dimming dates or complex rewards: Instead of complex bonuses, the card earns 1.25 miles per purchase. It allows you to distinguish your award-financed trip from any website or travel agent you choose.
When you spend 1,000 dollars on purchases in 3 months after opening the account 20,000 miles
Earn 10X miles to thousands of hotels; Learn more at hotels.com/venture
Earn 1.25X miles on every purchase, and do not pay daily and annually
- After spending $ 1,000 on purchases within 3 months of opening the account, you will receive a $ 20,000 bonus after spending $ 1,000 on a $ 200 trip.
- Earn 1.25X miles on every purchase, and pay a daily fee. Earn 10X miles on thousands of plus hotels; Learn more at hotels.com/venture
- Fly to any airline, stay at any hotel at any time
- Enjoy low-input APR for 12 months of purchases; After that, 13.74% -23.74 variable APR
- Travel at any time without dimming dates
- No foreign transaction fees
- Miles does not time out for the life of the account and there is no limit to how many people can win.
- 0% Login APR
- Award Ratio
- 10 miles per dollar in hotels booked and paid through Hotels.com/venture
- 1.25 miles per dollar on other purchases
- Membership Bonus
- 20,000 miles if you spend 1,000 dollars in the first 3 months
- Annual Bonus No
- Annual Fee $ 0
- Average Annual Reward Value ($ 1,325 monthly spend) $ 293
- AP 13.74-23.74% (variable)
Capital One VentureOne Rewards Credit Card review
No discount date
No expiration date
No shaft limit
Use any hotel or airline purchase for an account credit
Minimum one kilometer required to use for travel
Cannot transfer shaft
Other Key Features
Credit tracker, travel upgrades and savings, free concierge service, special access to events, shopping discounts, 24-hour travel assistance services, Apple Pay, lost baggage refund, purchase security, roadside delivery
VentureOne tries to offer something to everyone and the card can be successful. This is not a low low interest rate card or a big prize card. However, as a low APR and an unpaid prize card, it is a valuable competitor for your wallet.
Reward credit cards often come with a higher interest rate (currently an average of 15.70 percent) to compensate the issuer to cover the costs of the award-winning program. But this is not the case. For 12 months, you get an APR of 0% for purchases and then an interest rate of 13.74% to 23.74%. You’ll also get a 20,000-mile time bonus of $ 1,000 in the first three months, 1.25% on all purchases, and visa signature benefits.
APR is far from spectacular
If you’re not interested in travel rewards, and a low interest rate is your only concern, there are other cards that fit you better. The power of Capital One’s VentureOne Reward Card, in various offers.
Great one-time bonus
A 1.25 percent reward is not something to write home about, but you’ll also earn a one-time bonus of 20,000 miles after spending 1,000 dollars in three months. VentureOne shafts are very easy to use. From plane tickets to sea travel, you can use it for any kind of travel for $ 200.
Hotels.com 10x km
To make a hotel booking, there are ways to earn extra miles from cardmakers using Hotels.com who are now at the top of the 1.25 mile win rate. If you make a reservation and pay for a room via the new Hotels.com Venture portal, you will earn 10 miles per dollar. This bonus rate is unlimited and applies to all bookings you have made on our portal until 31 January 2020. Hotels.com offers a list with competitive rates, including hotel chains, major hotel chains, boutiques, apartments and more.
If you’re a frequent traveler, you can use this help to increase your winnings well by 1.25 miles per dollar of the card. And if you join the Hotels.com loyalty program, you can also take advantage of this program, which gives you a free night after every 10 nights you collect on the site.
No foreign transaction fees
VentureOne is perfect for overseas use because there are no external processing fees. Note that when you use a credit card abroad, you usually receive the best exchange rates. But be careful not to fall for the so-called em dynamic transformation ği option. Sellers are paid by banks for convincing you to convert your money into your home currency, and never say they don’t charge for this option. Always choose to pay in local currency.
More forgiveness in fines
If you miss a payment, you will receive a late payment fee of $ 38. However, the card does not often impose penalties on other cards. There is no penalty for the returned payments, and there is no penalty. Many cards will raise your APR to as high as 29 percent to miss a payment. With the VentureOne card, you can rest assured that your rate will not skip significantly if you pass.
Why take the VentureOne card?
- You want a card that combines a reasonable interest rate with travel rewards and other benefits.
- You are interested in Visa Signature benefits that are not subject to annual fees.
- You’ll want a free card with a big signup bonus.
How to use the VentureOne card
- If you use the low introductory APR, try paying as much as possible within the 12 billing limit to maximize your savings.
- Try to use the miles to travel. You can also use it for gift cards or extract credits, but only about 0.5 cents per mile.
- Book a hotel and book your hotel in Istanbul at the lowest rates guaranteed on TripAdvisor.