- 1 Chase Sapphire Preferred Credit Card
- 1.1 Important
- 1.2 Other Important Features
- 1.3 High registration bonus
- 1.4 High rewards for frequent travelers and dinners
- 1.5 Highly flexible awards
- 1.6 You can transfer high scores.
- 1.7 Not for casual card user
- 1.8 Why did you take the Chase Sapphire Preferred Card?
- 1.9 How to use Chase Sapphire Preferred Card
- 1.10 Features
Chase Sapphire Preferred Credit Card
- 50,000 points
- 50,000 bonus points after 4,000 $ purchases within the first 3 months of opening the account
- Win. $ 625 for travel when you use Chase Ultimate Rewards.
- 2X travel around the world restaurants and sign your meal
- 1X per dollar spent on all other purchases
- 1 point
- Balance Transfers Intro APRN/A
- Purchases Intro APRN/A
- Regular APR17.99% – 24.99% Variable
- Annual Fee$0 Intro for the First Year, then $95
- travel and restaurants
- general purchases
- Earn 50,000 bonus points after shopping for $ 4,000 in the first 3 months of opening the account. $ 625 for travel when you use Chase Ultimate Rewards.
- Chase Sapphire Preferred was named ‘Best Travel Credit Card’ by MONEY Magazine, 2016-2017.
- 1 point per dollar spent on travel and dining at restaurants around the world and 2 points on all other purchases.
- No foreign transaction fee
- 1: 1 number 1 transfer to airline and hotel loyalty programs
- Get 25% more value when you use it for your flight tickets, hotels, car rental and trips with Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 50,000 points worth $ 625 for travel
- There is no delay date or travel restrictions – you can book with Chase Ultimate Rewards as long as you have a seat in flight.
Other Important Features
No foreign transaction fee, trip cancellation / deduction insurance, car rental collision damage waiver, luggage delay insurance, trip delay insurance, roadside dispatch, lost luggage repayment, travel and emergency assistance, travel accident insurance, VIP events and experiences
Chase Sapphire Preferred Card is designed to create an impression. First, the card has a physical design: Sapphire Preferred was one of the first cards with a sleek, blue metal surface that challenged the industry’s plastic rules. When you sprinkle on the tray to pay for dinner, you can be sure that it produces some distinctive etti plink ği from your friends.
However, the value of this card goes deeper than the ostentatious exterior. The Sapphire card is a blend of great travel benefits, precious prizes and exceptional flexible payment options that a special prize card user can use to get an extra value.
High registration bonus
On the right side of the stick, Chase offers a signup bonus that matches the best of the prize category cards: 50,000 points that spend $ 4,000 in the first three months. When you use your points over the final prize portal, this amount will earn a redemption bonus of $ 2525.
High rewards for frequent travelers and dinners
On the downside, the prize rate is not the highest rate the industry can offer. While some of our highest rated cards offer double bonus points in all spending categories, the Chase Sapphire Preferred Card offers only two points for travel and dining. This makes it a valuable card for those who spend a lot of money on these categories, especially for cardholders who know how to earn points to maximize reward rates. In a minute, we’il explain how.
Highly flexible awards
Chase’s reward program is the most flexible one available, with options to use your points for travel, merchandise and money back. You’ll get a higher reward rate using your travel points through Chase’s Ultimate Rewards website. This offers a 25 percent discount on spent points. However, you can also purchase travel on non-Chase sites and use the reimbursement option to cover your expenses with your extract credits. And the points for the return of the money are high: $ .01 for each point, as with other sites you will earn high scores.
You can transfer high scores.
The Chase Sapphire Preferred Card also allows you to transfer scores to various frequency programs at a one-time rate. You can then transfer your points from other Chase cards to your Chase Sapphire Preferred account. A difference card user who makes a difference is advantageous. For example, if you have a Chase Freedom card, you can use this card to get 5 points per dollar on bonus cards, transfer it to your Chase Sapphire Preferred Card, and then transfer all these points to your card card. Take advantage of a special price in flight.
Not for casual card user
On the other hand, if you don’t want to equip your cards or all of your points with travel rewards, or if you don’t spend enough to justify the annual amount of $ 95 per year (starting from the first year), it’s not a card for you. There are other cards that offer a higher overall prize rate than smaller fees.
In addition to the rewards program, the card includes a number of travel advantages, including an EMV chip and an external transaction fee. Altogether, this makes a great card for travelers who want to get the highest possible value from a reward card.
Why did you take the Chase Sapphire Preferred Card?
- You have another Chase prize card.
- You spend a considerable amount on a journey or for dinner.
- You are a frequent traveler who can get the most out of bonus points and travel benefits.
- You are a knowledgeable reward card user who wants to get some extra value from his awards.
- Chase, United, Southwest, Virgin Atlantic, Hyatt and Marriott.
How to use Chase Sapphire Preferred Card
- Stick to using your points for travel – you’ll get the highest reward rates from Chase’s Ultimate Rewards site and transfer to one of Chase’s travel partners.
- Use Chase’s Freedom card to maximize your rewards – you can collect extra points with five point bonus categories and then transfer them to your Sapphire account.
- If you choose to book your trip with an outside travel site, you can use an account credit to get your purchases at 0.01 per point.
- Car Rental Insurance
- Janitorial service
- Extended Warranty Program
- Lost Baggage Refund
- Mobile Payment Ready
- Foreign Process Mortar No
- Price Protection
- Primary Auto Rental Insurance
- Purchasing Protection
- Roadside assistance
- Travel Accident Insurance
- Travel Assistance
- Trip Cancellation Insurance
- Visa Signature
- Zero Fraud Responsibility
- No discount date
- No expiration date
- No point limit
- Use points for cash of $ .01
- 1: 1 to 1 to 1 point transfer
- Pay for travel with partial points
- 25% bonus on travel awards
- Combine points from other Chase cards
- Low reward value for goods