- 1 U.S. Bank Cash Visa Signature Credit Card
- 2 U.S. Bank Cash Visa Signature Credit Card review
- 2.1 Prose
- 2.2 Cons
- 2.3 Other Notable Features
- 2.4 Customizable cash back
- 2.5 Good promotion
- 2.6 Some limits on redemption
- 2.7 So-so APR
- 2.8 Why get the U.S. Bank Cash + Visa Signature card?
- 2.9 How to use the Bank Cash + Visa Signature card
U.S. Bank Cash Visa Signature Credit Card
For cardholders who do not consider a practical approach to win card rewards, US Bank Cash offers more options and flexibility than most of its competitors, and offers a good payback in daily purchases.
After spending $ 500 on eligible net purchases within the first 90 days of account opening, 150 The US dollar.
5 takes back the first $ 2,000 in eligible net purchases for each quarter in the two categories you choose.
2% according to your choice in a daily category, such as gas stations or markets
1% on all other eligible net purchases
1 cash refund.
- New Cardmember bonus: $ 150 after spending $ 500 on eligible net purchases within the first 90 days of account opening.
- 5% will pay back to your first $ 2,000 in two categories of eligible net purchases per quarter.
- You can earn 2% on a daily category, such as gas stations or markets.
- 1% cash refund for all other eligible net purchases.
- There is no limit to the total money earned.
- 0% of balance transfers for billing cycle 12 APR *. After that, a currently variable APR of 15.99% – 24.99%
- No annual fee *
- Great Offer for US Bank Clients, 2018 Most Ethical Company in the World® – Ethisphere Institute, February 2018
- Car Rental Insurance
- Janitorial service
- Extended Warranty Program
- Lost Baggage Refund
- Mobile Payment Ready
- No annual fees
- Purchasing Protection
- Roadside assistance
- Travel Accident Insurance
- Travel Assistance
- Visa Signature
- Zero Fraud Responsibility
U.S. Bank Cash Visa Signature Credit Card review
- 5% cash back on 2 ($ 2,000 purchase limit per quarter)
- 2% cash back or grocery stores
- 1% cash back on same ads
Sign-Up Bonus $ 150 if you spend $ 500 in first 90 days
Annual Bonus None
Annual Fee $ 0
Average Yearly Rewards Value ($ 1,325 monthly spend) $ 265
APR 15.99-24.99% (variable)
- No limit on cash back
- Credit card
- No minimum redemption amount
- $ 2,000 limit each quarter on 5% cash back categories
- Cash expires after 36 months
- Can checkst redeem cash through paper checks
- Can programst transfer cash to other rewards programs
Other Notable Features
buyout, travel insurance, concierge services, complimentary room upgrades
You will never be able to get back to this customizable rewards card. Credit card Bank Cash + Visa You can earn bonus categories.
Customizable cash back
The Cash + Visa is a flexible solution for your credit card. Cardholders get 5 percent cash on the back. Cardholders can also earn an unlimited amount of money. Category options, cellphone plans, movie tickets, car rentals, fast food, charity, electronics and more.
The Cash Visa Signature card offers a $ 150 sign-up bonus. This is a nice card for a couple of years.
Some limits on redemption
The Cash + Visa Signature So if you lookingre looking for a low-maintenance rewards card, you are better off looking elsewhere. If you don’t like new bonus categories, you’ll only receive 1 percent cash back. Cash rewards also. In addition, U.S. Pat. 5% bonus spending at $ 2,000 per quarter. There are lots of cash or groceries on the market.
Card with roses on a white background. Credit cards are available at 15.99 percent. The average APR is 16.99 percent, according to our rate report. The APR of the card is at 24.99%.
Why get the U.S. Bank Cash + Visa Signature card?
- Wanted to be chosen.
- You can buy a lot of grocery stores.
- All you need is a long-term card.
- You prefer cash back instead of points.
How to use the Bank Cash + Visa Signature card
- Think Considering the amount of cash back.
- Don’t use the card.
- Book domestic travel with the United States. Bank Cash + Visa Card.