- 1 Wells Fargo Cash Wise Visa Credit Card
- 2 Wells Fargo Cash Credit Card review
- 2.1 Pros
- 2.2 Cons
- 2.3 Other Important Features
- 2.4 A flat award rate for purchases
- 2.5 Large signup bonus offer
- 2.6 Limited-time offer for smartphone users
- 2.7 Low APR – for some
- 2.8 Multiple payment options for Wells Fargo customers
- 2.9 $ 600 mobile phone insurance
- 2.10 Why buy a Cash Wise Visa Card?
- 2.11 Use of Cash Wise Visa Card
Wells Fargo Cash Wise Visa Credit Card
With a fixed rate of 1.5 percent cash on all purchases from the past, generous sign-up bonuses and a special bonus for mobile payments in the first year, Wells Fargo Visa Credit card is especially rewarding to new card holders.
200 $ 1,000 cash in the first 3 months
Enjoy a 1.8% cash prize on purchases of qualified mobile wallets such as Apple Pay or Google Pay for the first 12 months of account opening
Get unlimited 1.5% cash rewards for purchases
- Earn $ 200 cash in the first 3 months after spending $ 1,000.
- Get unlimited 1.5% cash on purchases
- Enjoy a 1.8% cash prize on purchase of qualified mobile wallets such as Apple Pay® or Google Pay ™ for the first 12 months after the account opens
- No category restriction or sign-up and cash payment period will not exceed as long as your account remains open
- When you pay your monthly mobile phone bill with your Wells Fargo Cash Wise Visa® Card, you can avoid damage or theft of over $ 600 in your mobile phone ($ 25 discount).
- 0% Intro APR over 12 months, then 15.99% – 26.99% APR on purchases and balance transfers (fees applied); The balance transfers made within 120 days are valid for promotional fees and fees.
- $ 0 Annual Fee
- Select “Apply Now” to learn more about product features, terms and conditions.
- 0% Login APR
- Car Rental Insurance
- Mobile Phone Insurance
- Free Credit Score
- Mobile Payment Ready
- No annual fees
- Zero Fraud Responsibility
Wells Fargo Cash Credit Card review
Score 1.5% cash back on overall purchases
200 dollars if you spend $ 1000 in the first 3 months
1.8% cash repayment on Google Pay and Apple Pay purchases during the first 12 months
No Annual Bonus
Yearly Fee $ 0
Estimated Annual Reward Value ($ 1,325 monthly spend) $ 307
15.99-26.99% APR (variable)
- There is no limit on the amount of cash you can win
- Not expiring money
- Use rewards to pay for a Wells Fargo loan
- If you are a Wells Fargo bank customer, use your cash online or at Wells Fargo ATM
- Use cash for gift cards, products, travel, cash, digital prizes and charitable donations
- Only 20 dollars in cash or 25 dollars in cash can be attracted by phone.
Other Important Features
up to $ 600 mobile phone protection, extended warranty, purchase protection, baggage delay insurance, lost baggage insurance, Visa Signature concierge
If you’re looking for a basic cash refund card for general purchases and don’t want to deal with a complex rewards program, the new Wells Fargo Cash Wise Visa Card is a good choice – especially if you’re already working with Wells Fargo. Cash Wise Visa Card does not offer as much advantages as its competitors and is a bit expensive for low-score card holders. However, the very generous $ 200 sign-up bonus of the card is an attractive feature for new card holders and helps to compensate for the other shortcomings of the card.
Also, the 12-month limited promotion, which offers more money for smartphone users, is unique and the only rewards for each purchase are attractive for busy card holders who don’t want to take the time to watch the bonus categories.
A flat award rate for purchases
Many rewards credit cards allow credit card holders to track their limited or rotating bonus categories, allowing them to work for rewards. If cardholders do not buy anything that earns an automatic bonus, they earn only 1 percent of their cash or a reward point on their purchase. In contrast, the new Wells Fargo Cash Wise Visa Card keeps it simple by offering an unlimited 1.5 percent cash rebate on purchases.
The high reward rate on overall purchases means that cardholders can recover a larger amount without worrying about returning bonuses or limited categories. It also allows cardholders who allocate time to track earnings categories by paying back their winnings by 1.5 percent on purchases that are not eligible to receive bonuses on other cards.
Large signup bonus offer
The card’s $ 200 registration bonus is one of the biggest bonuses among cash cards and is a good reason to register. Keep in mind that if you are looking for the highest amount of cash in the market – offering a refund rate of 2 percent and – in the long run – in the long run. The bonus on the Cash Wise Visa Card, however, should be a good incentive if you are on the fence to sign up for this particular card – you will find several cash reimbursement cards with more generous sign-up offers.
Limited-time offer for smartphone users
The card also offers a unique opportunity for smartphone users to earn 1.8 percent cash for the first 12 months of the card when they shop on Google Pay or Apple Pay.
If you are a relatively heavy mortar and you do not live in an area where a large number of retailers accept mobile payments, you can earn a potentially significant bonus by using your phone to make payments instead of your card. For example, if you spend $ 1000 a month for the first 12 months of your card, you will earn $ 216 USD by the end of the year.
Low APR – for some
Thanks to the high bonus on general purchases, Cash Wise Visa Card is a great card for the use of all or most of your expenses. However, since this card also demands a relatively steep APR (especially for low-score card holders), if you spend more than you can do every month, you can get yourself into trouble. Cash Wise Visa Card’s lowest available APR – 15.99 percent – far below average and significantly lower than its competitors. However, the card’s maximum APR is as high as 26.99 percent, which is extremely high for carrying a balance. If you offer an APR close to the high end for this prize card, it is a good idea to use this card only for purchases that you know you can pay.
Multiple payment options for Wells Fargo customers
The good news is, as long as you keep your account open, your money never ends. Therefore, even if you only use your card sparingly, you should still earn a significant amount of money. Wells Fargo also makes it easy to get your money back when you’re ready – as long as you’re already a customer of Wells Fargo bank. You must have Wells Fargo deposit account to use your money online or through an ATM. Otherwise, Wells Fargo will send you a check. Unlike many cash money cards, Wells Fargo also allows you to pay your loans with your cash-back winnings, which is a good option for cardholders who want to get back your debts.
$ 600 mobile phone insurance
Cash Wise Visa Card currently offers $ 600 worth of mobile phone protection against damage and theft (downloadable from $ 25) to cardholders who use the card to pay monthly phone bills. This is an extraordinary advantage and a nice impulse for the card holders, who often have to change their phones.
Why buy a Cash Wise Visa Card?
- You want a simple and trouble-free reward card that gives you a straight cash payout on purchases.
- You are looking for a cash refund card with a large signup bonus.
- You would like to complete your prize money with a bonus for general purchases on other cards.
- You already have a bank account with Wells Fargo and prefer a card in the same bank.
- You have excellent credit and are looking for a strong cash back pay card.
Use of Cash Wise Visa Card
- Use your card for purchases that do not receive a higher bonus on another card.
- Earn a higher reward rate using your phone to make payments using your card.
- Pay your full refunds every month to avoid paying interest.