- 1 Wells Fargo Propel American Express Credit Card
- 2 Wells Fargo Propel American Express Credit Card review
- 2.1 Pros
- 2.2 Cons
- 2.3 Other Important Features
- 2.4 Benefits of Wells Fargo Propel
- 2.5 Why would Wells Fargo buy Propel card?
- 2.6 How to use Wells Fargo Propel card:
Wells Fargo Propel American Express Credit Card
The Wells Fargo Propel card is one of the best non-chargeable travel cards on the market thanks to its 3x points bonus.
When you shop at $ 3,000 in the first 3 months, 30,000 €
Win – this is the $ 300 cash-back value.
3X Earn 3X points to eat out and order
3X Earn 3X points for gas stations, rides and transit
3X Earn 3x points including flights, hotels, homestays and car rental
1X Earn 1 point on other purchases
- New! Earn 30,000 bonus points when you shop at $ 3,000 in the first 3 months. This is a cash payback value of $ 300.
- Earn 3 times points to eat out
- Earn 3 points for gas stations, excursions and transit
- Earn 3 times points including flights, hotels, homestay, and car rental
- Earn 1 point on other purchases
- $ 0 Annual Fee
- 0% Intro APR (fee charged) for 12 months in purchases and balance transfers, then APR with 14.49% – 26.99% variability; The balance transfers made within 120 days are valid for promotional fees and fees.
- Select “Apply Now” to learn more about product features, terms and conditions.
- 0% Login APR
- Car Rental Insurance
- Mobile Phone Insurance
- Free Credit Score
- Mobile Payment Ready
- No annual fees
- Foreign Process Mortar No
- Travel Accident Insurance
- Travel Assistance
- Zero Fraud Responsibility
Wells Fargo Propel American Express Credit Card review
- Points don’t expire
- No discount date
- No limit to the number of points you can win
- Use 1 point for each trip
- Use travel, gift cards, cash, merchandise and more points
- Rate points on other Wells Fargo cards, including the Wells Fargo Visa Signature card that offers a 50% travel refund bonus
- Flights must be used through Award Winners
- Can’t transfer points to external loyalty programs
- Airline tickets require a minimum of 2,500 points
Other Important Features
No foreign transaction fee, travel and emergency services, car rental collision waiver, roadside assistance, lost baggage refund, trip cancellation and deduction protection, lost or damaged mobile phone payback, extended warranty, return protection, retail protection , AmEx Offers, ticket sales, meal discounts, luxury hotel discounts and benefits, car rental discount, lowest ticket prices, discounts on holiday packages, $ 300 credit on certain trips, $ 0 responsibility, free credit score access
Information about the Wells Fargo Propel card has been collected by CreditCards.com and is not reviewed or provided by the supplier or provider of this product or service.
The Wells Fargo Propel card is back and the latest version of the card is a significant improvement over previous iterations. Wells Fargo Propel with 3x bonus points in some purchases has attained a good price at a good price – in fact we think it is one of the best travel cards that are not subject to an annual fee.
30,000 points registration bonus
The Wells Fargo Propel card offers one of the biggest sign-up bonuses you can find on a credit card that is not currently subject to an annual fee. When you spend $ 3,000 in the first three months, you earn 30,000 points – $ 300 worth of travel.
This is a generous offer, but note, if you’re interested in collecting a big signup bonus, you’ll find even bigger offers with premium cards such as Chase Sapphire Preferred and Capital One Venture cards (and fees are waived in the first year).
3 points bonus points
The Wells Fargo Propel card is a simple and flexible travel card with some great travel features, but, really, that’s a special card, a triple score bonus in certain purchasing categories. Without a limitation on how much points you can earn, you’ll get three points per dollar for food, travel and transit, gas station purchases and a point per dollar for everything.
It is uncommon for cards to offer triple bonus points without spending limits for cards that are not subject to an annual fee – especially those where cardholders tend to allocate a large part of their spending. The result is the Propel card – not only a great card for food and travel purchases, but also a higher average prize rate than a good go-to card for cardholders who prefer to stick to a single card. (Especially if you match this with the Wells Fargo Visa card – for more.)
Flexible payment options
Although many travel cards come with airline and / or hotel restrictions, the points earned with Wells Fargo Propel American Express card can be used with any airline and without any downtime. In addition, cardholders can use points and their own funds to purchase flights. (You can, however, only travel through Wells Fargo’s Go Far Rewards program.)
Points can be used in many other categories, including hotel stays, car rentals, cruise, products, gift cards, cash and more. You can also combine your own rewards with other Go Far Rewards customers and keep them for common travels or other purposes. The point value varies by category, so first discover your options to make sure you get the most value for money.
Pairing Propel card with Wells Fargo Visa Signature Card
Another outstanding feature of the Wells Fargo Propel card is its ability to transfer points to other Wells Fargo cards. This makes the Proper card a particularly big deal if you have a Wells Fargo Visa Signature card – you can transfer your points to the Visa Signature card and use it to travel through the Wells Fargo Go Rewards site for a 50% refund bonus. Essentially, the points you earn with the Propel card are worth 50 percent more (1.5 cents per score) if you transfer them to the Visa Signature card and use them for travel.
Benefits of Wells Fargo Propel
The Wells Fargo Propel card offers good travel and buying protections for a card that is not subject to an annual fee:
There is no foreign transaction fee – the card does not charge for processing outside the US. This property – usually reserved for premium travel cards – is an excellent choice for overseas travel.
Travel accident insurance – When you travel with a Propel card, you will be insured up to $ 150,000 in case of accidental death or fragmentation.
Roadside assistance – American Express offers free roadside assistance to cardholders if your car is road-lined (not including note, coverage, repair, or withdrawal).
Emergency assistance – The card provides a range of emergency services, including medical, legal and travel assistance, which may be useful if you travel abroad.
Waiver of car rental collision damage – Car insurance up to $ 50,000 to repair or replace a rented vehicle with a Wells Fargo Propel card. The scope is secondary, so you must reimburse for claims not covered by another policy.
Lost baggage insurance – Up to $ 1,000 per journey for lost baggage.
Return protection – If you attempt to return a product within 90 days of your purchase and the retailer does not accept it, the Propel card will pay you back $ 300 per item up to $ 1000 per year.
Retail protection – If your Propel card is damaged or stolen within 90 days of the purchase of a product, the card will cover a damage amount of up to $ 50,000 per year.
Extended warranty – In most of the products you purchase with Propel, the manufacturer’s warranty is doubled by up to 12 months.
Cell phone protection – If a phone you buy with a Propel card is damaged or stolen, Wells Fargo will pay up to $ 600 per year for up to $ 1,200 per year.
Travel and entertainment benefits – Card holders are also eligible for some great travel and entertainment benefits, such as ticket sales from American Express, discounts and benefits at certain hotels, 25 percent discount on car rentals and more.
Why would Wells Fargo buy Propel card?
- You want one of the best travel cards you can find without paying a yearly fee.
- You already own or plan to own the Wells Fargo Visa Signature card.
- For a more complex rewards program that allows you to maximize the value of your points, you prefer a travel card with simple payment options.
How to use Wells Fargo Propel card:
- If you do not currently have a Wells Fargo Visa Signature card, consider signing up for one and then transferring your points from the Propel card to a Visa Signature card to take advantage
- of the 50 percent refund of the Visa Signature card’s travel refund.
- Use the Propel card as Go-kart for your meal, travel, gas station purchases, and select streaming services to earn 3x points.
- Use the card for both travel and regular purchases (including mobile phone purchases) to take advantage of travel and purchase protection.
- To avoid foreign transaction fees, use the Propel card when traveling overseas.