- 1 Hilton Honors American Express Ascend Credit Card
- 2 Hilton Honors American Express Ascend Credit Card review
- 2.1 Pros
- 2.2 Cons
- 2.3 Other Key Features
- 2.4 Promoted promotional bonus
- 2.5 Excellent earnings scheme
- 2.6 Free weekend night every week
- 2.7 Great hotel network
- 2.8 Flexible payment options
- 2.9 Automatic elite status
- 2.10 Why take the Hilton Honors Ascend card?
- 2.11 How to use Hilton Honors Ascend card
Hilton Honors American Express Ascend Credit Card
A good value for Hilton hotel fans, the Honors Ascend card offers a great promotional bonus and plenty of bonus points on gas, restaurant, air tickets and hotel purchases, allowing you to quickly get free overnight stays. (Terms apply)
Earn up to 125,000 Hilton Honors Bonus Points with the Hilton Honors American Express Ascend Card after you’ve used your New Card to earn $ 2,000 on eligible purchases in the first 3 months of your club.
Receive 12X Hilton Honors Bonus Points for each dollar at a reasonable purchase, directly charged to the Card directly from the participating hotels or resorts in the Hilton Portfolio
Earn 6X Hilton Honor Bonus Points for every dollar in US restaurants, US supermarkets and US gas stations also on the appropriate purchase on Card
Earn 3X Hilton Honors Bonus Points for all other eligible purchases of your card
- After using your new Card, earn $ 2,000 in eligible purchases within the first 3 months of membership, and earn 125,000 Hilton Honors Bonus Points with Hilton Honors American Express
- Ascend Card.
- Earn a Weekend Night Award from Hilton Honors after spending $ 15,000 on your Card purchases in a calendar year.
- Earn 12X Hilton Honors Bonus Points with a hotel or resort in the Hilton Portfolio for each dollar purchased directly from your card.
- For US restaurants, US supermarkets and US gas stations, earn 6X Hilton Honors Bonus Points for each dollar of eligible purchases on your Card.
- Earn 3X Hilton Honors Bonus Points for all other eligible purchases on your card.
- Spend $ 40,000 on eligible purchases on your Card in a calendar year and earn Hilton Honors Diamond status by the end of the next calendar year.
- $ 95 per year fee.
- Terms apply.
- Car Rental Insurance
- Extended Warranty Program
- Mobile Payment Ready
- Foreign Process Mortar No
- Purchasing Protection
- Roadside assistance
- Travel Accident Insurance
- Zero Fraud Responsibility
Hilton Honors American Express Ascend Credit Card review
Choose Hilton properties
US restaurants, US supermarkets, US gas stations
If you spend $ 2,000 in the first 3 months Introduction 125,000 points
You spend $ 15,000 each year on the Annual Bonus Weekend night
Annual Fee $ 95 (See fees and fees)
Average Yearly Prize Value ($ 1,325 monthly spend) $ 699
APR 17.74-26.74% (variable)
- Points don’t pass as long as the cards are active every 12 months
- For hotel stays, experiences, on-site awards, airfare, car rental, tours, shopping and dining, assistance
- Use points and cash for prizes
- Use points to upgrade your reservation
- No deduction dates or capacity checks except points and cash prizes
- No good uses except hotel compensation
- Expensive and confusing seasonal graphics
- Although there is no formal capacity control, hotels often “rebuild” a regular room in the premium room and get an excessive amount of points.
Other Key Features
Automatic gold status, Diamond status each year to spend $ 40,000, 25% bonus on Honors base points, $ 15,000 per week free weekend night, 5th night free, free room upgrades, 10 free Priority Pass lounge passes, foreign No processing fee, baggage insurance, return protection, purchase protection, entertainment access
There are several Hilton credit cards that can help you collect points of Honorable Honor, but the Ascend card is one of the best. With a record high entry bonus, exceptional payoff diagram and benefits that help you increase your experience and also save money, there is no better card to collect Honors points. not.
Promoted promotional bonus
With a promotion bonus of 100,000 points, the Ascend card, which was the premiere, raised this bonus even further. At this time, you can get 125,000 points to spend $ 2,000 on eligible purchases in the first three months of card membership. This is the highest bonus ever made on the card and looks like an extremely high number, but you should note that the Hilton Honors points are inflated and are worth half the average reward point. The bonus of the card is even more successful with a bonus of 75,000 points, which is still impressive. The entry bonus can only take up to 25 nights in a Category 1 hotel (up to 31 nights if you include “fifth night free” elite money).
If you plan to apply for the card, it is time to take action – the bid will not be for long.
Excellent earnings scheme
The winning scheme is where the Hilton Honors Ascend card truly shines from American Express. You get 12 points for each dollar spent at a participating Hilton facility; Six points for each dollar in US restaurants, supermarkets and gas stations; and three points for all other purchases. This is one of the high reward rates among the hotel cards we have reviewed.
Free weekend night every week
As an annual bonus, the Ascend card offers a free weekend night to cardholders who spend at least $ 15,000 with the card. This is a very manageable spending requirement and – along with free fifth-night assistance – should help you every year in a free stay at a Hilton hotel.
Great hotel network
Hilton is after the hotel loyalty programs. With a portfolio of 5,100 properties in 103 countries, you can find a prize room in many places you want to travel, including very nice features. The program also offers a wide range of brand and hotel levels, offering you many options for spending points.
Flexible payment options
The card offers very flexible conditions for reimbursement. Hilton Honors is one of a number of award programs that do not guarantee any interruption in their rooms as well as no capacity control. In addition, the program includes ”points plus cash inde at any Hilton facility. This means that you can pay for a low number of rooms, and you can pay the remaining amount in cash. If you don’t have enough points for a reward night, this can be handy.
You also have the option to pay a large number of backups, including using the flight ticket or using points to upgrade your booking.
Automatic elite status
The card gives you automatic gold status in the Hilton Honors program. Elite advantages vary greatly between hotel loyalty programs. The gold elite status in the Honors program is excellent because it makes you eligible for the greatest exclusive hotel benefits: free upgrades, free breakfast and lounge access when available. Other benefits include an additional 25 percent bonus points, free internet, late checkout, only elite rates, a free fifth night at every prize and more. The best part is to keep the gold status as long as you carry the card.
If you spend $ 40,000 a year on your card, you can earn top diamond status that gives you additional benefits. This is a rare advantage for the hotel co-branded credit card, because most programs do not give the best elite status without the requirement of staying.
Why take the Hilton Honors Ascend card?
- You are a Hilton Honors member and want to earn a large number of Honor points on daily credit card expenses.
- You want a card with a generous promotional bonus.
- If you are looking for a hotel rewards program with many options.
- You value the golden elite status that comes with the card.
How to use Hilton Honors Ascend card
- Spend $ 2,000 on eligible purchases to earn 125,000 bonus points in the first three months.
- Always book your Hilton stays at the Hilton Honors Ascend card for 12 bonus points and if you don’t have a higher-cash card, use it for other purchases.
- Book two or more five-day reservations for the ın fifth night free “advantage of the rewards for stays of 10 days or more. In this way, you may have 10 days for 12 prices or 15 days for 12 prices.
- As you have a golden status, choose a property that includes a lounge for free drinks and snacks throughout the day.