- 1 USAA Bank Rewards American Express Credit Card
- 2 USAA Bank Rewards American Express Credit Card review
- 2.1 Pros
- 2.2 Cons
- 2.3 Other Important Features
- 2.4 Milling awards
- 2.5 A few limits on the atonement
- 2.6 High APR for some
- 2.7 Excellent military center benefits
- 2.8 Why have you received the USAA Rewards American Express Card?
- 2.9 How to use USAA Rewards American Express Card
USAA Bank Rewards American Express Credit Card
The USAA Rewards American Express Credit Card offers a lot of points in food, gas and grocery shopping purchases, but watch out for the very high APR.
Earn 2,500 bonus points when you buy first
Earn 3X points per dollar at dinner
Earn 2X points per dollar for gas and groceries
Earn 1 point for each dollar spent on all other purchases
- Earn 3X points per dollar spent on food
- Earn 2X points per dollar spent on gas and groceries
- Earn 1 point for each dollar spent on all other purchases
- Earn 2,500 bonus points with your first purchase
- Use points for cash, merchandise, gift cards and more
- USAA membership is active and open to the former army and their eligible family members
- Car Rental Insurance
- Janitorial service
- Extended Warranty Program
- Lost Baggage Refund
- Mobile Payment Ready
- No annual fees
- Foreign Process Mortar No
- Price Protection
- Purchasing Protection
- Travel Accident Insurance
- Travel Assistance
- Trip Cancellation Insurance
- Zero Fraud Responsibility
USAA Bank Rewards American Express Credit Card review
gas and market purchases
1: 1 for general purchases
2,500 points winning bonus after your first purchase
No Annual Bonus
Yearly Fee $ 0
Average Annual Reward Value ($ 1,325 monthly spend) $ 189
APR 11,9-27,9% (variable)
- No limit to the number of points you can win
- Use points for cash, gift cards, goods, travel or military donations
- No discount date
- Points don’t expire
- Travel to USAA to use points for travel
- Can’t transfer scores to other loyalty programs
Other Important Features
No foreign transaction fee, free concierge service, car rental insurance, extended warranty, special distribution rates, military campaign discounts, deployment assistance, price protection, travel assistance, baggage delay insurance, trip cancellation / deduction insurance
If you are a member of a soldier who is looking for a reliable card to use for daily purchases, the USAA Rewards American Express Card is an ideal choice, especially if you are on active duty or are planning to go abroad. By offering some of the best military advantages and protections you can get, it provides a smart card to be at hand if you serve abroad. It also offers double the number of points in daily purchases and gas and grocery purchases that make it easier to raise points.
Nonetheless, card holders without military service will hardly be able to make more use of it. This much rewarding program of the card is not as impressive as most of its competitors and is above average for a maximum APR travel card for low-score card holders.
USAA Rewards American Express Card is tempting for cardholders who spend their food, gas and groceries. Three points for each dollar spent on food, two points per dollar for gas and food and one point per dollar on everything. Depending on how you use them, USAA’s reward points are values that are typical of a mill prize card for each, but only considerably less valuable than most competitors. In some travel purchases, USAA’s scores are even less.
In contrast, many travel reward cards offer at least three points or more for certain purchases, and even offer scores of at least 2 cents or more. The USAA Rewards card offers 2,500 bonus points after your first purchases, but the bonus is only about $ 25.
A few limits on the atonement
On the plus side, USAA has one of the more flexible rewards programs on the market. You won’t have to go a long way to benefit from the winnings. There is no limit to the number of points you can win, so if you have a big family to spend on food and money and spend money, you can give home a significant amount of money.
The validity of points does not expire, so you do not need to rush to use them. There is no travel outage date, so you can travel at any time. Like most card issuers, USAA lets you pass through the bank to get your points for travel, so you don’t get much from your ticket. It also does not allow you to transfer points to other travel rewards programs.
High APR for some
However, the biggest disadvantage of the USAA Rewards American Express Card is the high APR for credit card holders who are lower than credit card holders. A minimum APR of 11.9% of the card is one of the lowest fees available for a prize credit card, making it an attractive choice for credit card holders. However, the potential APRs of the card are very large, it is difficult to say how low you actually get. Credit card holders who are high enough to receive credit cards can be paid a high fee of 27.9 percent, which is dangerously high for a credit card and above average for a travel card. For example, the average prize card pays an average interest rate of 16.9 percent. The average sub-premium card even charges a lower maximum.
Excellent military center benefits
Even if you have less-than-excellent credit – the American Express Card can still be a good choice if you’re an active business service agent in USAA despite the troublingly high interest rate for certain cardholders. For the active service personnel, this military card offers some of the best safeguards you can get with your credit card. Such protections include a discount on interest when you issue a qualifying medal.
In addition, USAA offers a number of premium travel benefits, such as car rental and travel accident insurance. It also does not receive a foreign trade fee which is a big draw for families who spend long term abroad.
Why have you received the USAA Rewards American Express Card?
- You are a member of the soldier and you will enjoy the protection and benefits of the card.
- You spend a lot on food, gas and food, and you will get a lot of value from the card’s bonuses.
- We are confident that you will qualify for the perfect and lowest interest rate on your card
How to use USAA Rewards American Express Card
- Use it for all meals, gas and grocery purchases to get the most benefit from this card.
- To gain additional rewards from daily purchases, consider adding your spouse or other family member as an authorized user.
- When you return from delivery or return from a campaign where you receive a medal to take advantage of the benefits, contact USAA within six months.
- Use your card for all your travels to be eligible for travel insurance.