- 1 Bank of America Travel Rewards credit card
- 2 Bank of America Travel Rewards credit card review
- 2.1 Pros
- 2.2 Cons
- 2.3 Other Important Features
- 2.4 Good signup bonus
- 2.5 Good earning scheme
- 2.6 Flexible payment options
- 2.7 Win more with Bank of America Travel Center
- 2.8 Higher earning rate for banking customers
- 2.9 Good travel advantages
- 2.10 Why take the Bank of America Travel Rewards card?
- 2.11 How to use America Bank Travel Rewards card
Bank of America Travel Rewards credit card
You can travel at any time with this flexible travel card: The Bank of America Travel Rewards credit card can separate itself from others by restricting travel policies and allowing you to reserve your self-financed trip yourself, apart from other travel cards.
If you keep at least $ 1,000 in the first 90 days of account opening, you will receive 25,000 points
25,000 online bonus points. This could be a $ 250 loan for travel purchases.
Earn an unlimited 1.5 points per $ 1 spent on all purchases without an annual shopping fee and no foreign transaction fees and your points will not expire.
- You earn an unlimited 1.5 points per $ 1 spent on all purchases, no annual fees and no foreign transaction fees and no
- New Offer: If you keep at least $ 1,000 in the purchase within the first 90 days of the account opening, this may be a $ 250 loan in travel purchases.
- Use your card to reserve how and where you want your journey – you’re not limited to certain websites with dimming dates or restrictions.
- Use your pay credit points for flights, hotels, holiday packages, ship cruises, rental cars or baggage charges
- Comes with chip technology for enhanced security and protection on chip-enabled terminals
- 12 AP for 12% purchases, 16,99% – 24.99% Variable APR
- Earn 10% more customer points on each purchase when you have an active Bank of America® control or savings account.
- If you’re a Preferred Prize customer, you can increase this bonus by 25% to 75%.
- 0% Login APR
- Car Rental Insurance
- Extended Warranty Program
- FICO score
- Lost Baggage Refund
- Mobile Payment Ready
- No annual fees
- Foreign Process Mortar No
- Purchasing Protection
- Travel Accident Insurance
- Visa Signature
- Zero Fraud Responsibility
Bank of America Travel Rewards credit card review
Give each award 1.5 points per dollar
Membership Bonus 25.000 online points after spending 1,000 dollars in the first 90 days
No Annual Bonus
Yearly Fee $ 0
Average Annual Prize Value ($ 1,325 monthly spend) $ 322
16,99% APR – 24,99% variable
Points don’t expire
No discount date
No limit to how many points you can earn
Earn points for any trip
Use for an account credit up to 12 months after purchase of travel
Cash repayment is only 0.006 cents per point
Other Important Features
Foreign transaction fees, Visa Signature advantages, EMV chip card that can add a PIN for international travel, car rental insurance, roadside shipping, lost baggage insurance, concierge services, purchasing security
If you love to travel and hate to deal with frequent aircraft and hotel programs, you will love the Bank of America Travel Rewards credit card for simplicity, earning potential and extra benefits for Bank of America banking customers. This no-charge card offers a 25,000-point registration bonus, a 1.5-point gain for each dollar of general expenses, and advantageous advantages for Bank of America customers.
Some prize cards offer better value if you don’t plan to hire them, but if you’re a bir forget it and forget it unut customer, the Bank of America Travel Rewards credit card is one of the best.
Good signup bonus
After spending $ 1,000 on purchases made in the first 90 days, you get 25,000 online bonus points (this can be used for a statement of credit for travel purchases). These scores can be used as an extract loan for up to 12 months after purchase on your card.
Good earning scheme
For each purchase, you get 1.5 points per dollar and you don’t need to follow special categories or quarterly bonuses. This is not the best earnings plan out there – there are numerous cards in the market that allow you to create bonus points for a few cards that offer special spending categories and even a higher overall prize rate. However, it is difficult to beat the simplicity of this card.
Flexible payment options
The America Travel Rewards card shines with the flexibility of payment options. There is no point limitation or no deduction dates, and the points are no longer valid. Best of all – you can book your trip with any travel site or service and borrow from 100 to 1 $ for reward points as long as the purchase is $ 25 or more. There are a few more cards that allow you to spend reward points for travel outdoors, and even less, combining this flexibility without an annual fee and a large sign-up bonus.
Win more with Bank of America Travel Center
The card also offers a bonus to use the rewards directly through the America Travel Center. You earn 1.5 points for each dollar spent there.
Higher earning rate for banking customers
The card can be especially valuable for existing Bank of America customers. If you have a Bank of America banking account – or Merrill Edge, you are a Merrill Lynch customer – you can earn additional points between 10 percent and 75 percent on purchases. Points are covered according to the following stages:
- Any account: 10 percent or 1.65 points on one dollar.
- Gold ($ 20,000 – $ 50,000) – 25 percent or 1,87 points.
- Platinum (50,000-100,000 dollars) – 50 percent or 2,25 points.
- Platinum Rewards ($ 100,000 plus balance) – 75 percent or 2.62 points.
But it’s hard to reach these top positions. “It won’t be an option for many people,” says Kailey Fralick of Simple Dollar. ”But if you are lucky enough to secure this rate, you will be forced to find a better deal.“
Good travel advantages
Since this is a Visa Signature card, you’ll get the advantages of beautiful travel, including discounts and agreements and car rental collision waiver. There is no foreign transaction fee, which means that you can use the card anywhere in the world without paying 3 to 4 percent. Moreover, although America Travel Rewards credit card advantage is not a specific base, Bank of America customers get free access to beautiful museums all over the country on the first weekend of each month.
Why take the Bank of America Travel Rewards card?
- Thank you for a generous registration bonus and good earning program.
- You want simplicity to win a prize.
- You’re already an American customer, or you’re planning to become one.
- You often travel abroad and require a PIN card and you are not charged for an external transaction.
How to use America Bank Travel Rewards card
- Be sure to spend $ 1,000 on the first 90 days of account opening to receive a 25,000-point registration bonus.
- Use points for credit or credit card instead of credit card to get the best score value.
- Consider buying a trip at the Bank of America Travel Center, provided the price is comparable to other sources – double the bonus points.