Bpost Bank Credit Card
With this card you can make payments all over the world at all affiliated Mastercard points.
The first 12 months this Mastercard is free, the monthly spending budget is between 1,250 and € 5,000 euros.
Refund of what you spend is possible at your own pace. This means that you can spread the payment over a longer period. You will continue to pay a minimum of 5.6% of the balance due each month.
If your budget allows, an extra deposit is always possible. The Bpost MasterCard is linked to your current account. You can also transfer money directly from your credit card to your current account.
You can use the entire available balance on your card. You will receive credit interest on the remaining balance on your Bpost current account. You can transfer via Homebanking Buy Way or telephone. The costs are 4.50 euros per transfer.
The lending rate shown in the box applies to an example credit of 1,250 euros.
The most important advantages
- The card is free for the first year
- Spread repayment is possible
- Credit limit up to a maximum of € 5,000
- Transfer money between current account and credit card
- Receive interest on the amount that remains on the current account
Costs and properties
- Annual contribution € 17.50
- Additional card 4.00 €
- Expenditure limit 5,000.00 €
- Flexible payment? Yes
- Debit interest rate 11.52%
- APR 14.50%
- Cash withdrawal 5.50 €
- Exchange costs 2.50%