- 1 Citi Double Cash Credit Card
- 2 Citi Double Cash Credit Card review
Citi Double Cash Credit Card
One of the best cash repayment cards on the market, the Citi Double Cash Credit card also offers one of the longest 0 percent balance transfer deals.
2% down payment
Earn: 1% when you pay plus 1% when you pay
- Earn 2% cash on advance purchases: 1% plus 1% off
- Balance Transfers do not earn cash
- 0% Intro APR for 18 month Balance Transfers. After that, variability will be 15.49% – 25.49% depending on your credit reputation *
- Click ‘Apply Now’ to see the current balance transfer fee, and to see how a balance transfer affects interest rates on purchases
- No categories to follow, no cash, no annual fees
- Car Rental Insurance
- Extended Warranty Program
- Free Credit Score
- Mobile Payment Ready
- No annual fees
- Presale Tickets
- Price Protection
- Purchasing Protection
- Travel Accident Insurance
- Trip Cancellation Insurance
- Zero Fraud Responsibility
Citi Double Cash Credit Card review
0% Entry Period 18 months
Transfer Fee 3% or 5, whichever is higher
Getting Started Buying APR
Regular APR 15.49% – 25.49% (variable)
Yearly Fee $ 0
Other Key Features
Citi Price Rewinding, purchasing protection, Citi Identity Theft Solutions, worldwide travel accident insurance, damage and theft protection, travel cancellation and downtime protection, lost wallet service, free concierge services, Apple Pay
If you want to get the money back, you’ll love the Citi Double Cash credit card. Although the cash back payment structure is a little complicated, this is a unique cash money card that allows you to make cash twice on all your purchases and allow you to withdraw cash for an extract credit, check, gift card or credit. or savings account. The card will pay a 1 percent refund on all purchases and pay 1 percent more when you pay the minimum amount depending on the time.
Extraordinary cash back rewards
There are dozens of cash back on the credit card, but there are very few cash refund card that makes you pay cash back until you double up all purchases. And, it’s rare to find one such as a Citi Double Cash credit card that doesn’t charge an annual fee, among several cards that offer such a high cash back rate. It is also difficult to discuss with the flexibility of the card. As long as you pay your bills on time, at any time, you earn twice as much money on every purchase without any restriction or restriction.
The advantages of the additional card allow you to keep track of the free Citi Price Rewind feature, free concierge services, a product you have purchased and a refund if a lower price is available within 60 days.
You are rewarded when you buy and pay
The Citi Double Cash credit card has an unusual cash register structure. You can’t get all the money back right away. Instead, you earn 1 percent when you make a purchase, and 1 percent when you pay for it. On the bright side, you don’t have to pay your full amount to earn the full refund rate. However, you may wish to act clearly in moving a balance to avoid financial expenses that will weaken your rewards earnings.
Not for fliers and travelers
If you’re interested in travel rewards, take a closer look at travel point credit card programs or airline and hotel co-branded credit cards with a large signup bonus. While the Citi Double Cash credit card offers a very generous cash reimbursement program, it has no advantage of any sign-up bonus, airline transfer partners and travel. A large signup bonus can provide you with great support for your travel budget. Also, if you use it wisely, miles or points are available for more than 2 cents each.
Why take the Citi Double Cash card?
- You’re primarily interested in your money and want to maximize your rewards.
- You want simplicity. You don’t want to carry multiple credit cards and remember different bonus categories.
- You have a large balance to transfer and you can use 0 percent promotional APR for 18 months.
- For more limited acceptance of cards from companies such as American Express and Discover, you prefer the world-wide Mastercard option.
How to use Citi Double Cash card
- To maximize your reward earnings, use your card in every purchase without a service fee for credit use. (Some service companies charge extra.)
- Pay your card as soon as possible to get the second half of your money. You can even pay your credit card bill before your statement is delivered to reduce the waiting time.
- To return money for express loans. When you use it as a refund loan, you lose one percent of your money. For example, if you use $ 25 for an extract loan, you will lose 25 cents. If you’re loading a significant amount of money on your credit card annually, it’s a quarter. Therefore, choose a check or credit to your banking account in exchange for your money.
- For additional suggestions, check out a balance transfer guide to your Citi card.