- 1 Credit One Bank Visa Credit Card
- 2 Credit One Bank Visa Credit Card review
- 2.1 Other Fees And Fees
- 2.2 Prize
- 2.3 Features
- 2.4 No security cover
- 2.5 Variable annual fee
- 2.6 High maximum APR
- 2.7 Customizable cash back prizes
- 2.8 Benefits to help manage your credit
- 2.9 Additional fees and penalties
- 2.10 Great approval rates
- 2.11 Why did you receive Credit One Bank Visa?
- 2.12 Credit How to use a Bank Visa?
Credit One Bank Visa Credit Card
Credit One Bank Visa Credit Card is a great option to improve your bad – fair credit, without compromising rewards, especially for those who qualify for a lower annual fee.
Earn 1% cash back prizes on eligible purchases, including services such as gas, food and services such as mobile phones, internet, cable and satellite TV.
- Find the right card for you without affecting your credit score.
- Show your personality by choosing one of several card designs, a fee can be applied.
- Get 1% cash refund on eligible purchases including services such as gas, food and services like mobile phone, internet, cable and satellite TV, terms.
- Create custom e-mail or text alerts. So if you have payment submissions or your current credit is running out, you’ll always be aware of your payment term.
- Don’t get stuck on a payment date that doesn’t work with your program. Credit A Bank allows you to select the maturity of the monthly payment. Terms apply.
- Benefit from free online access to your Experian credit score and credit report summary, so you can keep track of the key factors that affect your credit health. Terms apply.
- Credit One Bank evaluates each account for opportunities to increase your credit limit. We advise you that you are eligible for a higher credit limit.
- Know that you are protected from unauthorized debts with the Zero Fraud Liability found in each Credit One Bank account.
Credit One Bank Visa Credit Card review
- Annual Average Membership Cost ($ 3,600 per year) $ 55
- Security Deposit $ 0 required
- First Credit Limit starting from $ 225- $ 300
- Access to Higher Credit Limit? Unspecified
- APR% 19.99-25.99 (variable)
- Annual Fee is $ 0- $ 75 for the first year, $ 0-99 for each year
Other Fees And Fees
- Cash Advance APR:% 25.99
- Cash advance fee: 8%
- Minimum interest rate: $ 1
- Foreign trade fee: 3% in US $
- Late or refunded payment: up to $ 38
- Authorized user fee: $ 19 / year
- Credit protection (optional): 99 USD per new balance of $ 99
cash, groceries and telephony services
Free Experian credit score and report summary, $ 0 fraud responsibility
If you want to increase a lower credit rating, but don’t have a security guarantee, especially if you want to win prizes, the Credit One Bank Visa Credit Card can be a great option. You may have to pay a larger annual fee, but you will continue to increase your credit regularly to increase your credit line.
No security cover
In most cases, credit card creation cards require a security deposit of at least $ 300 and will only match what you’ve contributed to your first credit limit. However, with Credit One Bank Visa, you do not have to deposit money and you will receive a minimum credit limit of $ 225 – $ 300 depending on your annual fee.
This is a great way to save money when deciding to open a card to create your credit, even if it’s not a very high limit for start-up. In addition, your account will be reviewed automatically when your credit limit increases regularly. You should be able to increase your limit without paying a high price as long as you make your payments on time and do not carry a balance.
Variable annual fee
A potential disadvantage to Credit One Bank Visa is the wide range of annual wage facilities. Depending on your existing credit rating, you’ll be eligible for $ 0- $ 75 a year and $ 0-99 $. This means that if you spend an average of $ 3,600 per year on your card, your fee may be more than your reward.
Since it is impossible to know where you will arrive before you apply, you must decide how much you want to pay to create your credit before choosing this card. If you are unable to pay an annual fee, see options such as Discover it® Secure or Capital One® Platinum Credit Card.
High maximum APR
Credit One Bank Visa offers a variable APR ranging from 19.99 to 25.99. Unless you are eligible for the lower limit of this range, you may pay enough money to interest you. Be sure to pay your balance every month to make the best of this card.
Customizable cash back prizes
One of the biggest features of Credit One Bank Visa is the cash reimbursement program. Even with a lower credit score, you will have the opportunity to earn 1 percent on eligible purchases. Once approved for the card, you can choose from six award program categories, including cash reimbursements for gas, groceries, telephone services, meals, automotive purchases and more. This allows you to select the most appropriate categories for you and maximize your reward potential.
Benefits to help manage your credit
On the cash back rewards, Credit One Bank Visa offers benefits such as a $ 0 fraud obligation and a free monthly credit rating and credit report through Experian. This is a great resource for those trying to build their credits because you can keep a close eye on your progress.
Credit One Bank Visa also offers on-demand credit protection in case of involuntary unemployment or disability, but at an additional cost. The plan is $ 0.96 for the new balance of $ 100 each. This can be added quickly if you pay a significant amount. If you choose to invest in this option, you need to wait until you need it.
Additional fees and penalties
In addition to the annual fee, Credit One Bank Visa will incur a number of charges when choosing this card. There is an APR fee of 8 percent and 25,99 percent for cash advances. You are also charged 3 percent of all foreign transactions. If you are looking for a card to use while traveling, this may not be the best option for you.
The other fees of this card include a fee of US $ 19 per year to add an authorized user, US $ 1 in interest payments, and US $ 38 for late or repayable payments.
Great approval rates
Credit One Bank Visa is a great credit development option with a recommended credit rating of 300-670. Even if you’re not sure it will be approved, you can see whether you’re eligible for the Credit One website without adversely affecting your credit score.
Why did you receive Credit One Bank Visa?
- You have a fair credit.
- You don’t want to pay or pay for security.
- You are ready to pay an annual fee to create your credit.
- You’ll want to win rewards for cash back in the best categories for you.
Credit How to use a Bank Visa?
- Pay in time to avoid high-interest charges and increase your chances for a higher credit limit.
- Use this card for purchases in your rewards program to maximize your money.
- Take advantage of your monthly credit report to browse your credit generation process.