- 1 HSBC Cash Rewards Mastercard credit card
- 2 HSBC Cash Rewards Mastercard credit card review
- 2.1 Pros
- 2.2 Cons
- 2.3 Other Important Features
- 2.4 Reliable refund rate
- 2.5 Important awards
- 2.6 A carrot for cardholders who keep coming back
- 2.7 No foreign transaction fees
- 2.8 More affordable interest rates
- 2.9 Why take HSBC Cash Rewards Mastercard?
- 2.10 How to use HSBC Cash Rewards Mastercard
HSBC Cash Rewards Mastercard credit card
HSBC Cash Rewards Mastercard, which is less well known than other 1.5 percent cash reimbursement cards from larger banks, stands out from its competitors with a solid 10 percent stake that can significantly increase cardholders’ earnings.
New HSBC Cash Rewards Open a credit card account of $ 150 or more for Mastercard credit card customers and open a credit card account for the first 3 months.
$ Cash Repayment Bonus.
10% of all Cash Rewards earned once a year
10 Year Anniversary Bonus
Get unlimited 1.5% cash on all purchases
- Get unlimited 1.5% cash rewards on all purchases.
- Earn $ 150 in cash rewards after spending $ 2,500 in the first 3 months.
- 10% Anniversary Bonus for all Cash Rewards earned once a year.
- No annual fees.
- APR in 0% Intro APR, 14.99%, 18.99% or 24.99% variance in balance transfers for 15 months.
- Foreign Transaction Fees None.
- $ 0 liability for unauthorized purchases.
- Terms apply.
- 0% Login APR
- Car Rental Insurance
- Extended Warranty Program
- Mobile Payment Ready
- No annual fees
- Foreign Process Mortar No
- Price Protection
- Purchasing Protection
- Roadside assistance
- Travel Assistance
- Zero Fraud Responsibility
HSBC Cash Rewards Mastercard credit card review
1.5% cash on every purchase
10% bonus on cash prizes won each year
$ 150 registration bonus if you spend $ 2,500 in the first three months of the card
Yearly Rate $ 0
Average Yearly Prize Value ($ 1,325 monthly spend) $ 312
April 14.99, 18.99%, 24.99% or% (variable)
- The refund is not expired
- No amount you can win
- Undo any amount of cash
- Use earnings for bank statement, deposit to HSBC account, travel and experiences, gift cards, merchandise or charities
- You cannot transfer your money to other programs
Other Important Features
No foreign transaction fee; car rental insurance; airport concierge; travel assistance; travel medical assistance; legal referral services; roadside assistance; travel accident insurance; extended warranty; purchasing protection; price protection; identity theft protection; mobile payment
HSBC Cash Rewards Mastercard does not receive as much interest as the more well-known competitors, such as the Capital One Quicksilver card or Chase Freedom Unlimited. However, the cardholders installed on this radar ship will find that it brings a little more value than the typical cash card.
Like other cards in its class, the HSBC Cash Reward Mastercard offers the same flat-rate ratio at every purchase – a great advantage for busy card holders who love the simplicity of earning the same prize rate for everything they buy. This card also makes it easier for cardholders to maximize their earnings, depending on how they want their credit cards to be used.
For example, you can match this card with higher maintenance reward cards that offer more bonuses in certain types of purchases, but you can only pay 1 percent back in your overall purchases. Or you can use it as your primary card and get an automatic money-back bonus without having to spend more valuable time thinking about credit card rewards programs. Dip or slide on your card, use your money when you’re ready, and you’re done.
What distinguishes this card from structures with similar awards that do not compromise other similar cards is the 10% anniversary bonus that cardholders have to renew their account every year. A 10 percent bonus may look small, but you can add – especially if you’ve already earned a large amount.
Another thing you should know about HSBC Cash Reward Mastercard:
Reliable refund rate
Many cash repayment cards with Flashier reward programs promise dazzling bonuses on certain types of purchases. However, in practice, rewards can be difficult to gain and build.
For example, a 5-percent cash-back card with rotating category bonuses allows you to track changing spending categories every three months, and strategically shift your spending, so you get the maximum amount. If you have forgotten to pay attention or forget to buy it at the right time within a certain period of time, you will not earn a lot of money.
In contrast, a cash reimbursement card with a flat reward rate is more reliable. No matter what you buy or buy, you will always earn 1.5 cash back bonuses.
If you use it as a daily spending tool and charge all or most of your purchases, you can also recover some with this type of card. For example, if you usually charge about $ 2,800 a month, you will collect more than $ 500 USD by the end of the year.
Or, if you don’t need to take the time to strategize and maximize your purchases, you can really balance your winnings by matching this card with a card that gives you a higher return on certain purchases. You can replace this card with a 5 percent cash refund card and use it for 5 percent cash purchases.
A carrot for cardholders who keep coming back
Unlike other better-known cards that offer 1.5 percent cash back, this card also rewards loyal card holders who continue to use HSBC Mastercard years. Every year when your account hits your anniversary, you earn 10 percent of the money you earned that year.
This may not sound good, but you can really add. For example, if you win $ 500, you’ll get an extra $ 50 return – it’s enough to resist a fancy dinner or another luxury you won’t splurg.
No foreign transaction fees
HSBC Mastercard also allows you to travel abroad without paying attention to paying extra fees abroad by giving up international transaction fees and moving away from other cash repayment cards.
Nice thing for cash money card. You can easily find travel rewards cards that do not require a foreign transaction fee. However, leading cash repayment cards of leading banks meet foreign trade fees at a high rate of 3 percent.
More affordable interest rates
The APR of the HSBC card was also surprisingly affordable – especially compared to similar cash cards. The minimum APR is running at a low rate of 14.99 percent – even at low-interest credit cards, which is hard to find.
In contrast, the average cash reimbursement card, according to CreditCards.com data, charges an APR at around 17.14 percent. Meanwhile, the highest APR of the HSBC card is up 24,99 percent, which is higher but better than most competitors.
Why take HSBC Cash Rewards Mastercard?
- Each purchase requires a cash repayment card that requires low maintenance to be awarded the same fee.
- You want to earn 10 percent extra each year.
- You want to use your card abroad or make international purchases.
- You’ll want a lower interest rate than usually available on cash money cards.
How to use HSBC Cash Rewards Mastercard
- If this is your only card, use it for all or many of your purchases to maximize your money.
- Or, if you’re pairing this card with other high-profit prize cards, use this card to pay for purchases that aren’t charged at a higher rate on one of your other cards.
- Prevent foreign transaction fees from using this card when you want to buy something from a foreign country using a credit card.