- 1 SimplyCash Plus Business Credit Card from American Express
- 2 SimplyCash Plus Business Credit Card from American Express review
- 2.1 Pros
- 2.2 Cons
- 2.3 Other Key Features
- 2.4 No annual fees
- 2.5 No registration bonus
- 2.6 Bonus categories can be confusing
- 2.7 Currently, you can choose one of the following 3 percent bonus categories
- 2.8 If you spend too much, the rewards can be profitable
- 2.9 0% new purchase financing for twelve months
- 2.10 Awards are awarded as a discount
- 2.11 A lot of
- 2.12 Why take a SimplyCash Plus Business card?
- 2.13 How to use SimplyCash Plus Business Card
SimplyCash Plus Business Credit Card from American Express
American Express SimplyCash Plus Business Credit Card is a free reward card for businesses that spend a lot of money on office supplies and wireless services.
5% of the first $ 50,000 spent on wireless phone services purchased directly from US service providers and US office supplies stores
3% of the first $ 50,000 spent in the category you selected
Will be taken from a 3% refund list
1% on other purchases
- Special offer: 0% on purchases over 15 months. After that, your APR will be a variable rate, currently 14.24% – 21.24%
- No annual fees
- Re-invest in your business with an automatic refund in the form of a monthly repayment loan. Plus, take control by selecting the 3% category that best suits your business
- Recover 5% of the first $ 50,000 spent on wireless phone services purchased directly from US service providers and US office supplies stores.
- Make a 3% deposit on the first $ 50,000 spent in the category you selected and pay 8% and 1% cash back on other purchases
- You can exceed your credit line in order to make larger purchases for your business and make money in these purchases with the Extended Purchase Power
- The amount you can spend on your credit limit is not unlimited. Adjusts your card usage, payment history, credit records, financial resources known to us and other factors
- Terms apply
- 0% Login APR
- Car Rental Insurance
- Extended Warranty Program
- Lost Baggage Refund
- Mobile Payment Ready
- No annual fees
- Presale Tickets
- Purchasing Protection
- Travel Accident Insurance
- Zero Fraud Responsibility
SimplyCash Plus Business Credit Card from American Express review
First $ 50,000 cash repayment in US office supplies stores and wireless phone services purchased directly from US service providers
3% of the first $ 50,000 you spend in a category of your choice is taken back from 8 (US gas stations, US restaurants, air tickets, etc.).
1% cash refund on other purchases
No Entry Bonus
Yearly Rate $ 0 (View fees and fees)
Average Annual Prize Value ($ 4,000 monthly spend) $ 691
APR 14.24-21.24% (Variable) (See fees and fees)
- Payments do not expire
- Undo any amount of cash
- It is automatically credited back to your account every month
- Not available for hotel or airline transfer for travel rewards or transfer points
- No other payment options are available except for automatic credit
- No ability to transfer points to airline or hotel partners
- Bonus categories can be confusing
Other Key Features
Car rental insurance, roadside assistance hotline, luggage insurance, Global Assist help line, travel accident insurance, free employee cards, free business expense monitoring tools, QuickBooks, year-end expense summary, business owners forum, account alerts, online declarations, extended warranties, purchase protection, dispute resolution, American Express Offers
If you’re the owner of a business that wants to make a lot of money with your business purchases, the American Express can be a great card to get a SimplyCash Plus Business Credit Card. The card withdraws 5% of the first $ 50,000 spent on wireless phone services purchased directly from US service providers and US office supplies stores, to get 3% of the first $ 50,000 spent in a category of your choice (eighth) each year and 1 percent reimbursement on all other purchases.
Obviously, this card is specially designed for business owners with heavy work costs. By signing up for the card and strategically using the most paying purchases, businesses can earn thousands of dollars in cash every year.
No annual fees
American Express SimplyCash Plus Business Credit Card offers outstanding cash return opportunities at no extra charge. This makes a particularly good deal for business owners who do not want to deal with wages or receive sufficient rewards each year to pay the annual fee.
No registration bonus
Although the annual fee is a good thing, this card has no other important feature – a registration bonus. Where best business credit cards offer sign-up bonuses of at least a few hundred dollars, this card does not offer any incentive to register other than the promise of ongoing prizes.
Bonus categories can be confusing
If your business spends a lot of money in the bonus categories of the card, it can be very logical to register. Nevertheless, it may be difficult to follow up with bonus categories and spending limits. For example, you must choose from eight options for your 3 percent category.
Currently, you can choose one of the following 3 percent bonus categories
Airfare purchased directly from airlines
Hotel rooms were purchased directly from the hotel
Car rental companies were purchased from selected car rental companies
Gas stations in USA
Restaurants in USA
Acquisitions for advertising in the US exclusive media
Purchases for US shipping
US computer hardware, software and cloud computing purchases are made directly from specific providers
You may have a general idea that the maximum 3 percent bonus category will benefit you, but there are many restrictions for a 3 percent bonus. Is the ad you regularly pay to be counted as reklam select media Düzenli? You will need to review the terms and conditions of the card to find out, and you will not want to take the time to understand all the rights and moments of all business owners’ credit cards. The program rewards.
If you spend too much, the rewards can be profitable
The prizes categories of this card can be a bit confusing and are limited to purchases of $ 50,000 per year for categories of 5 per cent and 3 per cent, but you have the potential to earn thousands of dollars in cash.
If you increase both bonus categories less than $ 50,000 per year, you will only earn $ 4,000 in these categories. Given the fact that this card does not have an annual fee, these categories offer great value for those who spend to benefit from spending.
0% new purchase financing for twelve months
The first offer of this card is a good offer if you need to exchange a few big jobs and pay them over time. At the moment, new card holders will receive an APR of 0 per cent for new purchases for twelve months, ie you can make a big purchase with your new card and pay for twelve months without any interest payment.
Awards are awarded as a discount
The way in which this card is refunded may be a professional or assistant depending on how you look at it. Once you receive an award, your money will automatically be credited to your statement every month. Basically, the rewards are more discount or discount than your credit card bill.
This setup may be better for business owners who do not want to deal with using reward points. All the work has been done for you, so you can collect the rewards and see them automatically every month.
On the other hand, if you don’t decide how you use them, your scores may not be very satisfactory. If you are the one who likes to earn points, you may want to get a different card if you use them for a special redemption.
If you like traveling, these rewards can make you feel overwhelmed. You cannot transfer your points to the airline or hotel partners, and you cannot use them for certain travel costs.
A lot of
There are some useful advantages that come with this card; This is surprising because there is no annual fee. Travel advantages include car rental loss and damage insurance, roadside assistance hotline, baggage insurance, Global Assist helpline and travel accident insurance.
The card also offers special benefits such as free running cards, free business expense monitoring tools, integration with QuickBooks, year-end expense summary, a number of business just like business owners, access to a forum for account alerts and online notifications. Finally, with American Express Offers, you get access to extended warranties, purchase protection, dispute resolution and special savings opportunities.
Why take a SimplyCash Plus Business card?
- You spend a ton of money on office supplies and wireless services.
- You don’t want to pay an annual fee.
- You prefer to make money as a bankruptcy loan.
- You don’t want to deal with complex travel rewards programs.
How to use SimplyCash Plus Business Card
- Use your card to spend as much as you can in the 3 and 5 percent bonus categories.
- Get free running cards, so employees can get rewards for their business spending.