- 1 USAA Preferred Cash Rewards Visa Signature Credit Card
- 2 USAA Preferred Cash Rewards Visa Signature Card review
- 2.1 Pros
- 2.2 Cons
- 2.3 Other Important Features
- 2.4 The same fixed rate for each purchase
- 2.5 Special benefits for active task service members
- 2.6 Affordable APR – for some
- 2.7 Relatively few restrictions
- 2.8 Zero online promotions
- 2.9 Why Should USAA Preferred Cash Rewards Receive Visa Signature Cards?
- 2.10 USAA Preferred Cash Rewards How to use Visa Signature Card
USAA Preferred Cash Rewards Visa Signature Credit Card
The USAA Preferred Cash Rewards Visa Signature Credit Card offers 1.5% cash reimbursement at a high rate, but without any sign-up bonus, there’s not much to differentiate from the volatility of cards with similar 1.5 percent reward rates.
1.5 Earn 1.5% on every purchase with or without limit restrictions
- Earn 1.5% on every purchase without limitation or category restrictions
- There is no annual fee, no penalty and no foreign transaction fee.
- USAA membership is active and open to the former army and their eligible family members
- Car Rental Insurance
- Janitorial service
- Extended Warranty Program
- Mobile Payment Ready
- No annual fees
- Foreign Process Mortar No
- Purchasing Protection
- Travel Accident Insurance
- Travel Assistance
- Visa Signature
- Zero Fraud Responsibility
USAA Preferred Cash Rewards Visa Signature Card review
Score 1.5% cash back on overall purchases
No Registration Bonus
No Annual Bonus
Yearly Fee $ 0
Average Annual Prize Value ($ 1,325 monthly spend) $ 239
APR 13,9-27,9% (variable)
- There is no limit on the amount of cash you can win
- No redemption limit
- Not expiring money
- Use as an extract credit at any time, or deposit into a USAA control or savings account
No cash payment for gift cards or products
Other Important Features
No external transaction fee, concierge service, car rental insurance, identity theft solutions, extended warranty, price protection, travel allowance, luggage delay insurance, travel cancellation and deduction insurance, special rates for distribution and active duty military, discount military financing fees during campaigns
For some card holders, the USAA Preferred Cash Rewards Visa Signature Card is a pretty good card: It gives you enough rebates at every purchase, where cardholders can collect a significant amount of cash without much effort. And unlike most competitors, it offers an economic minimum APR far below the average for a prize card. USAA also offers a number of important, money-saving benefits for the active staff, which makes it a strong choice for military members.
However, card holders with lower credit scores may experience problems with this card. The maximum APR is extraordinarily high for a credit card, making it a risky card when you need to carry a balance. It also does not offer a registration bonus, so cardholders will have to wait to collect a significant amount of cash.
The same fixed rate for each purchase
Like many cash return cards these days, the USAA Preferred Cash Rewards card also appeals to cardholders who value simplicity on complex rewards. Instead of lending customers with a higher rate of purchase for certain types of purchases, the USAA Preferred card offers a 1.5% cash payout rate per purchase. A simpler payback plan allows you to use your card without thinking too much about where or how you use it. If you have other cards with higher reward rates for specific purchases, this is also a good card for use with cards used in purchases that are not eligible for the bonus rate.
In the downward direction, the average amount of cash you can collect in a year is not as great as the other cards. According to our estimates, cardholders who spend at least $ 1,325 a month will receive about 238 dollars by the end of the year.
Special benefits for active task service members
The USAA Preferred Cash Rewards card also offers exclusive advantages for active attendant service personnel, and is separated from other daily cash reimbursement cards. According to the military benefits before joining the military and other military-friendly benefits, it offers an APR of 4 percent to the new military members.
Affordable APR – for some
In addition to the exclusive benefits of military service members, the most attractive feature of the USAA Preferred Cash Rewards card is the relatively low APR for excellent credit card holders. Candidates with the best credit rating are offered at rates as low as 13.9 percent, which is well below the average average for the cash refund card. However, if you have a score that is not perfect, be sure to apply for this card. Cardholders with a lower score may have a higher rate. The USAA card pays a maximum APR of 27.9 percent, which is exceptionally high for the prize card.
Relatively few restrictions
The good news is that if you have an APR higher than expected, you don’t have to make a significant amount of cash reimbursement. The USAA card does not specify an expiration date, so you can slowly make purchases that you can spend on making payments quickly while waiting for your earnings to expand. The USAA card also doesn’t limit how much you can earn, so if you use your card over time, you should be able to collect a significant amount of money.
Zero online promotions
Still, you won’t get much when you first get your card. Unlike most competitors, the USAA Preferred card does not offer a registration bonus to online applicants and does not offer any other carrots, such as an entry APR or an interest-free balance transfer offer, in exchange for signing up.
Why Should USAA Preferred Cash Rewards Receive Visa Signature Cards?
- You want a low-maintenance reimbursement card with the same reward rate for each purchase.
- You are a member of the military and you are entitled to special prices of the card.
- You have an excellent credit and are looking for a low price card with a solid refund.
USAA Preferred Cash Rewards How to use Visa Signature Card
- To maximize your earnings, use all or most of your purchases.
- If you are an active attendant, take advantage of the special assistance program for USA’s overseas card holders.
- In order to qualify for the special military fee of the card, inform the USAA before going abroad or inform the bank within 12 months of returning home.
- Check your interest rate before placing a balance. Avoid paying interest by fully paying your purchases every month.